Thursday, November 18, 2021

Janice Applebach feels blessed by participating in the Christ Church Choir. "I am grateful for having such a lovely church choir to sing with," Jan recently wrote on Facebook upon returning home one evening from choir rehearsal. "Still soaking in the memory of the beautiful harmonies from some of the songs. I had chills several times on the last song."  Janice says, "I feel a bit sad for people who have never experienced music like this, either vocally or instrumentally." Luckily for the people of Christ Church, we get to experience this each and every week, from the choir risers, from the congregation, and from our living rooms!

 "When it is on," Janice says, "there is nothing better, (that I can think of). It resonates with my whole being. Soul-deep."

Your support of Christ Church enables life-changing ministries that reach near and far. Thanks for helping us go soul-deep!

No comments:

Post a Comment