Monday, March 11, 2019

Shrine Mont Welcomes Everybody

by Addie B.

My name is Addie and I have been going to Shrine Mont Camps ever since I was eight. This will be my 5th summer there! The camp I go to is St.George’s, and I love it! I look forward to going every year. There are many reasons why I love it there. They welcome everybody and they don’t let anyone feel left out, no matter what your background is. I always make a lot of friends there. You easily bond with your cabin mates, and they become like your sisters or brothers. St.George’s is very active and you are never bored there, because they always have something fun planned - things like hiking, swimming, crafts, etc. They always find a way to make you feel better, if you are sad or homesick. Another thing I like there is worship because of all the songs we get to sing. We worship in the outside Shrine and people play guitars. The counselors and staff are all so nice and welcoming. They are also funny and kind of crazy. The overall vibe is positive, which is amazing and makes me feel so happy. I love Shrine Mont Camps so much!!

-
Click here for more information about Shrine Mont camps.

No comments:

Post a Comment